Unbox & set up your Smart TV
Your Smart TV life is ready when you are. It all begins with this quick and easy setup.
How to set up
Get your Smart TV up and running with this easy setup process.
Using your mobile to set up
Get your Smart TV up and running from your mobile with an easy setup process.
Most steps can be done automatically using the information on your mobile.
Your TV will detect your mobile automatically.
Network and Samsung Account information will be shared with your TV automatically, initiating setup from your mobile.
Select the apps you want to enjoy and add them to the Smart Hub. That’s it! Now, just kick back and enjoy your Smart TV!!
※ Auto recognition between mobile phone and TV may vary depending on the mobile device. For mobile devices that do not support auto recognition, open the SmartThings app on your mobile to begin setup.
※ A Samsung Account is required to set up TV via mobile.
※ Each device must be connected to Wi-Fi or other wireless network. Subject to device compatibility.
Using your remote
control to set up
Connect your TV to the internet.
* When connecting after the setup process, go to Settings > General > Network > Open Network Settings to set up your internet connection.
Log into your Samsung Account. You’ll be able to use even more features.
* When logging in after the setup process, go to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account.
Select the apps to add to the Smart Hub. Drag your favourite apps to the front and customise the Smart Hub the way you want it.
* The content within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* Available services and features on the Smart TV and the Graphic User Interface (GUI) may vary based on region and/or model.
* Compatible Operating System (OS) or app required.
* Subject to device compatibility. Design of One Master Remote Control may vary by models.
* Graphic User Interface (GUI), design, features and specifications are subject to change without notice.